What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Field Manager app is not pulling in all of my forms. Help!Asked by ParkwayMontessori on January 14, 2014 at 02:24 PM
I opened field manager for the first time, then saw how it worked and realized I needed to create a second cloned form from which to copy data, so I did that and then revisited field manager, and it's not listing the new form as one of mine. HELP!
I tested our Field Manger app, but I was not able to reproduce the issue, it shows up all my forms. In order to resolve the issue, please try these steps:
1- Log out Jotform.
3- Log back in Jotform.
4. Then open the app again to clone fields from one form to another, ti should work correctly at this time.
If the issue still persists, do not hesitate to contact us.
Did what you said, still trouble. Would be happy to upload screen shots.
Thanks for updating us about this issue. Follow this guide to know how to share screenshots with us: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?
Ok, now please try by following these steps:
1. While logged in go to the Account page.
2. Then, being in the Account page choose API tab.
3. In the API page you will see the AUTHORIZED APPS section, and the Field Manager app should be there, so, Delete it by clicking the "X".
4. Then, clear your form cache. Follow this guide to know how to do it: How to clear your form cache
5. Finally, try to integrate the app again, it should show up all you forms at this time.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if the issue still persists.