- ParkwayMontessoriAsked on January 14, 2014 at 02:24 PM
I opened field manager for the first time, then saw how it worked and realized I needed to create a second cloned form from which to copy data, so I did that and then revisited field manager, and it's not listing the new form as one of mine. HELP!
- EliezerNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 03:48 PM
I tested our Field Manger app, but I was not able to reproduce the issue, it shows up all my forms. In order to resolve the issue, please try these steps:
1- Log out Jotform.
3- Log back in Jotform.
4. Then open the app again to clone fields from one form to another, ti should work correctly at this time.
If the issue still persists, do not hesitate to contact us.
- ParkwayMontessoriAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Did what you said, still trouble. Would be happy to upload screen shots.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 04:32 PM
Thanks for updating us about this issue. Follow this guide to know how to share screenshots with us: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?
Ok, now please try by following these steps:
1. While logged in go to the Account page.
2. Then, being in the Account page choose API tab.
3. In the API page you will see the AUTHORIZED APPS section, and the Field Manager app should be there, so, Delete it by clicking the "X".
4. Then, clear your form cache. Follow this guide to know how to do it: How to clear your form cache
5. Finally, try to integrate the app again, it should show up all you forms at this time.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if the issue still persists.