- easyleaseAsked on January 14, 2014 at 04:00 PM
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us. The 10 submissions are for secure submissions or SSL and Payment submissions and 100 submission are for non SSL or non secure submissions. Here are the details of our plan per package for your reference.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-uder account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-uder account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-uder account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-uder account
Let us know if you have further questions.
- easyleaseAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:50 AM
How do i know when I will be receiving SLL Secure Submissions?
Is it the type of form that i am creating?
I have a form embeded into a Facebook HTML APP. Could this be the issue of
receiving too many SLL Secure Submissions?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 09:32 AM
You can identify SSL form if the link is something like this https://secure.jotform.com and for Non SSL the link is like this http://form.jotform.com. Facebook forces you to use SSL for added encryption and some other sites like Google sites they forces our forms to use SSL. We have no control on those things as the implementation lies on their end.
Please see this guide about form with SSL submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions