- MEGSSSAsked on January 14, 2014 at 08:29 PM
My logo shows up on my other forms when I print them, but not this one. I see it when I'm editing it, but it blinks and disappears when I try to preview. I set up the image as a URL.Page URL:
- krispiAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 09:44 PM
I was checking your form and it seems that the logo has a condition associated. Please click on the picture and than on the green icon and disable the conditions. I believe this will solve the issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM
There is indeed a condition rule assigned on your logo before it can be seen on the form.
The condition logic seems unecessary, so, we suggest you removed this, and the logo will be display properly and can be included in the Print option in the form.
Inform us if further assistance is needed.
- MEGSSSAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 11:02 AM
I can't find that condition rule when I look at it. Is there a way to talk to you on the telephone?
- MEGSSSAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 11:04 AM
OK, I followed your directions carefully and I found it.