- spottydogcompAsked on January 14, 2014 at 08:59 PM
This is going to sound really dumb, but I can't seem to find how to change what email address a form submission is sent to.
It's been so long since I setup the form, and now I need to change where it gets sent to, and I just can't see where it's done when I edit the form.
I hope you can point me in the right direction.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 02:10 AM
Here's how you can change your email address or the "Recipient E-Mail".
1. Go to Email Alerts > Notification
2. Choose Recipient E-mail
3. Save your notification settings then test your form.
I hope this help. You can also view this related guide on how to setup your notification https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- spottydogcompAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Thanks for the info.
Your instructions missed a step, however they did point me in the right direction thank you very much.
For other people who might have the same problem, below is the missing step.
- CesarAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Thank you for your input, lain.
If you do need further assistance, do let us know. Thanks again.
- spottydogcompAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:50 AMHi Ceaser.
Thank you very much for your help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 08:50 PM
This is an old post. To better assist you, your concern will be answered in a new thread. Simply follow this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/775001