- lot23Asked on January 15, 2014 at 04:24 AM
I want to use a calendar element in a form.
Even though the form editor is set to German language the calendar element is formatted in US style. How can I change it?
- WtfuckAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 04:38 AM
Check this I think it will be better
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 07:11 AM
Kindly try to create your form using http://german.jotform.com/. This should fix the issue. If not, I would suggest using the Localize Calendar.
- lot23Answered on January 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for the tips, which I tried.
Here is my form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40133323522338
The second screen contains a calendar element which shows correct date format, but is not localized in German (e.g. January instead of Januar).
- EliezerNAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue. So, as recommended by my colleagues you should use the Localize Calendar widget it will work perfectly.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open a new threads for unrelated questions.
- lot23Answered on January 15, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Tried the Localize Calendar widget, works fine in preview. In my live enviroment I activated SSL and it says "SSL Protocol Error"... This only works on HTTP sites.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 05:04 PM
Thank you for letting us know about that issue. I have forwarded a bug report ticket to our Development Team.
We will update this thread once we have any news.