- sellyonAsked on January 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM
When i paid 2014 jotform subscription to Plimus Sales, using paypal, a standing order was automaticaly generated. I dont agree. I dont want any standing order on my bank account. I cant suppress this standing order on my paypal account. Why ?
How can i manage to delete this standing order ?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The Subscription you did was a for a Pro-rated Yearly Premium Plan - by default, it is renewed automatically each year. Your next renewal date is 01/17/2014
You have the freedom to cancel the subscription at any time.
We can also cancel the autorenewal from your plan-if you would like.
Please let us know by replying to this thread.
- sellyonAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 04:49 PM
I want to keep Jotform premium. I paid on january 11, 2014 45 US$ using paypal for 2014 jotform premium subscription. Can you check if it is OK ?
But I want to cancel autorewal on my paypal account.
Sorry for my english.
- CesarAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 04:55 PM
So far it does seem your latest payment has been processed properly:
Effectively making your next billing date: January 10th, 2015.
To cancel subscriptions using PayPal you have to make sure to perform the following steps manually by accessing you PayPal account:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.”
If yo uneed additional assistance, we are here to help. Thank you.