- borczdixonAsked on January 15, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I followed through the instructions for how to pre-populate form fields - particularly checkboxes - and I can't seem to get this working.
Here are my steps and the development form:
2. Sample Code: Form with prepopulated name fields:
http://www.jotform.com/form/10565343954?fullName[prefix]=Dr.&fullName[first]=Joey&fullName[middle]=Winchester&fullName[last]=Smith&fullName[suffix]=M.D.&address=123 Some St., Some City, Some State, Some country, 1234-111&selections30=Pillow&media=Internet&pleaseChoose=Wood,Gold,Metal,Soft drinks,Cheese cake
3. Checkboxes: Form Field Name: q7_pleaseSend7
Identify each check box value first.
- Single Family Homes by NVHomes
- Single Family Homes by Schell Brothers
- Villas by NVHomes
- Villas by Schell Brothers
- Townhomes by NVHomes
- Custom Homes by Marnie Homes
- Custom Homes by Echelon Homes
Example: http://www.jotform.com/form/10565343954?pleaseChoose=Wood,Gold,Metal,Soft drinks,Cheese cake
5. My New Code:
Test URL :
The first check box doesn't get checked -
Can you help me out?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 03:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please use this app to generate the URL that will pre-populate your form values correctly: http://prepopulate.jotform.io/
Please let us know if you hit a bump.