- ckolinAsked on January 15, 2014 at 05:52 PM
I have tried everything - what is the deal
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Thanks for reporting and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
I have tried to reproduce the problem using a new form, but I was failed. Everything works just fine as expected. May I suggest you to re-integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet, this might resolve the problem.
To do that, you have to removed the integration first then integrate your form again. Check the following visual guide on how to removed Google Spreadsheet Integration.
Let us know if this doesn't fixed the problem.