- pestcontrol1Asked on January 16, 2014 at 09:58 AM
my form has to much space in the title- the header should be in heading 3 font but thats not working and theres to much space around the title. I have boxed it in in black
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 02:22 PM
You can reduce that space, all you need to do is to inject this CSS code into your form.
1) Click on Preferences, 2) Click on Form Styles
3) Double click on the Inject Custom CSS area and paste the code.
I hope this helps, you can see and clone my example here if you wish, best regards.
- pestcontrol1Answered on January 16, 2014 at 02:38 PM
THANK YOU! that fixed the spacing problem but i can not make the "contact us" text any bigger than what is it already
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 03:59 PM
On regards of making the "contact us" text bigger,
1) Double click on the Text Box
2) Highlight the text and choose a size
3) Inject this code:
This is the result
Hope this helps, best regards.