- jdisgrazziAsked on January 16, 2014 at 04:10 PM
I tried to embed the link into an email and it doesn't work.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 08:25 PM
Sharing a form via email from Jotform is possible, please t follow the next steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tad in the toolbar.
2. Click on Embed Form.
3. Choose Email option under Other Platfroms label.
4. Fill out with the information and click on Send Email button to send your form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- krispiAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 08:36 PM
Please go to "Setup and embed" and than click "Embed form", select "Source"
Copy the source code and click "Back" button
Now, Click "Email"
Insert the receiver's email address and click "HTML" at the bottom.
Delete the message and paste the source code you copied before and then click "update.
And click "Send Email".
Now the recipient will receive your form as an email.
I hope it helped.