What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Errors on New Form (page break not showing on page 3)Asked by RogerYelvington01 on January 16, 2014 at 04:45 PM
I've got the following issues to address on this form:
1. page 3 does not show, and is stopping the progress of form completion
2. Also, the back buttons that do show - are not working
3. How do I reduce the spacing on paragraph lines? (In particular the Member Risk & Release text section)
1. The problem is related with your MEMBER ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE paragraph that comes with HTML formatting, probably when you copy paste it from its source. Unfortunately, it's HTML formatting is pretty messed up so it needs to be corrected. I have removed it's formatting now by pasting it as "Text" so kindly review your form and redo the formatting if necessary using the HTML editing toolbars. This should be fixed by now.
2. Fixed, this is related to the Text HTML field issue (no.1).
3. You can adjust it using the formatting toolbars under it.
Hope this helps. Regards!
Thank you!I noticed the scroll bar from the section was removed? How do I get that feature back?
I checked this out - and all of the issues still seem to be present. Maybe I will try clearing the cache?
Please logout from your account first so I could make the change. You might be editing your form by the time I made that changes. :)
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
I should be logged out now, thank you!
Check your form now: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40135756773964?
Please login and review your form. It should be fine by now.
That is awesome - thank you!
However, the scroll box was removed from the Member Assumption risk and release. Is it safe for me to do a CSS injection or would it be safer for you to tweak it on your end?
Yes, you can do CSS Injection on your side now. That's fine.