- ahmeds14Asked on January 17, 2014 at 06:53 AM
I integrated the form with getresponse, but when i map fields on jot form to fields on getresponse, it only shows 2 fields from jotform (name and email) although i have more than 8 fields in jot form
- EliezerNAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM
This may be caused probably because your fields in getresponse account does not match with the ones on your form.
Once you are sure your fields match, please try to remove the integration with the app and then rebuild it that may allow you to map your fields.
Please inform us if you need further assistace.
- ahmeds14Answered on January 17, 2014 at 11:48 AM
but actully they are the same and i tried to rebuild the integeration several times
it is only shows name and email from getform
is there specific propority shoul be setup for fields to be able to link it?
here is the lnk of the form
- EliezerNAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 01:54 PM
Sorry to know the issue still persists.
Unfortunately, I just have the free trial getresponse account and cannot get the API key to build the integration and test it. However, we also have an integration with Getresponse via Zapier, which you may try instead: http://connect.getresponse.com/integration/jotform-integration
You just need to sign up for an account on Zapier https://zapier.com/
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this.
- ahmeds14Answered on January 24, 2014 at 07:15 PMI figure out where was the problem to link fields, they have to be the same formate (Ie drop down menue)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 08:06 PM
It's good to know you were able to sort it out ahmeds14. We'll also keep in mind what you have shared just so in case other users are able to experience the same problem you did.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.