What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form not Working on my Google WebsiteAsked by ltipton on January 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM
I asked the same problem about a 2 months ago (November 26), and I did receive an answer to my question on the Forum. I made the necessary changes and it worked up until today.
Again, my SSL submissions are at 13/10. I was told last month that this might be the problem. Can I have the SSL option taken away? I don't understand why about every 2 months my form stops working.
My form is not working on my google site. I have embedded it multiple times, tried it in multiple browsers, as well as ensured that all browsers are up to date.
Please let me know if you need any information (website name, form name) in order to proceed. Thanks!!
Thanks for the additional information, that helps us to better understand the problem.
Now, the main cause of this problem is that your is embeded in a google site which is a secure page (HTTPS) by default. So, that will automatically change your form from unsecure mode to secure (HTTPS) and your form submissions are sent encrypted securely, and that is affecting your 10 SSL submissions limit.
Now, please note that exceeding your 10SSL submission limit will make your for forms to be disabled, so in order to avoid that and continue using your form in your website you need to upgrade your account o one of rou paid plans found in our PRICING page: http://www.jotform.com/pricing Otherwise your form will be disabled and you will need to wait until the first day of the next month when the submission countere resets.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated issues.
Thanks for your answer. I have a few follow up questions in regard to the pricing. For the Premium plan, I see this option: Yearly $90 / year
I had a few questions about upgrading:
1. When does the 'year' start? Is it from the date we pay to upgrade? A calendar year? We use this for our school, so we want to ensure that we are covered.
2. Do we get a notice to renew when we are drawing close to the end of the year?
3. I figured I would ask if there was any discount for an educational institution.
4. Finally, since my issue in my original post was the SSL submissions, I just want to ensure that we get 1000 of these PER month with the Premium plan. Is this correct?
Thanks so much.
1) Yes the year starts from the day you pay for the upgrade, and it will be a calendar year, so you will pay for it the same day you pay the previous year.
2) You will get a notifications from your plimus or fastsprin.
3) Our yearly plans already got a discount, for example our Premium monthly plan is $9.95 which is equal to $119.4 a year.
4) Yes, you will get 1000 SSL submissions PER month.
If you have different questions, please open a new thread per each one, we will be glad to assist you.