- MelindaStachAsked on January 17, 2014 at 12:05 PM
I noticed a new feature (I think it's a new feature) added to the edit form page where further down on the form, a second toolbar has been placed. This is throwing off pop-up windows as "preferences" and "show properties." They don't open on screen. Sometimes they don't open at all or they open up further down the screen.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
This is appearing with Google Chrome v32. Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and advise us about this matter.
For now, if possible, use another browser such as Firefox.
- SuperLotionAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 01:11 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I posted earlier about the same problem, only I didn't explain it very well so support couldn't find the problem.
You described my problem perfectly and got the answer, thank you soooooo much.
Sign up to Play Games and Win Prizes at
- MelindaStachAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 01:15 PM
You are welcome!
It's been a rough day on JotForm. I do all my work in Chrome. I've also lost my work a couple of times. It keeps reverting back to where I left off last night!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Our apologies for this inconvenience.
You may consider upgrading to Google Chrome v33, this should resolve the problem. You can get it here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_google_chrome
Hope this helps. Regards!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 11:11 AM
@MelindaStach and SuperLotion
Please be advised that the bug has been fixed.
Our apologies for any inconvenience which may have been caused.