- markashtonAsked on January 17, 2014 at 02:15 PM
Custom domains for reports generally work beautifully.
But you've tinkered with something and now the whole report thing has gone Kaput again ...
Quite simply ...
This works ....
Well actually its broke ... but you can see it tries to load ... that's another problem in another post ....
This on my custom domain doesn't ... same as every other grid report I've got out in the world with my customers ...
Can this be fixed before I go out of business by losing all my clients please?
Please don't come back and say custom domains don't work on reporting ... I use hundreds of them on custom domains and without it I'd be screwed and wouldn't be able to provide my clients with branded domains for both forms and reports
This stuff keeps breaking on a regular basis ....and I lose face with clients ...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 03:10 PM
We have applied some security updates, so it seems to be related. We are very sorry for the troubles caused. I have already informed our developers in charge, and think that we will be able to fix it quickly.
We will keep you updated.
- markashtonAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Please let me know asap ... this is a big problem for me ... all my reports are on custom domains for my clients.
- markashtonAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 08:25 PM
Seems to be solved ...
Am getting an error box though that needs to be rectified ...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:31 AM
Thanks for the update Mark and our apologies for the another issue. I have updated the report and notified the developers about it.
- markashtonAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Custom domain for reports are now working again ... nearly.
There is still the issue of an error box but I shall open a new thread for this
- email@example.comAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 04:36 AM
Now I have similar problem for my forms
http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40154009013943 is working fine but custom domain for same for is no more working, it was working fine till yesterday
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 05:19 AM
Please open a new thread so we can attend to your problem properly and file a report ticket if necessary.
- markashtonAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 05:22 AM
I've checked my custom domains ... they are working fine.
Also, the link you have posted works fine at my end ... check it again ... I see your custom domain and form