- DianaAsked on January 17, 2014 at 03:35 PM
Wondering if I can select Dwolla for a payment method for a form? OR suggest this integration to your team so I can use it in future? As I know using their API is free.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 04:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Dwolla.com is not yet included among the payment integrations available to JotForm.
BUT, I have forwarded your message now as a feature request ticket to our higher team support.
You will be notified via this thread and in your e-mail when updates are available about this.
- rossiterformsAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 07:08 PM
Dwolla payment integration requests in your forum go back to May 2012. I'd like to add my voice to the request for Dwolla integration, as well, please. :-)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 08:22 PM
I think Dwolla is a very exciting and great payment gateway!
To make it to happen, please open a new thread and we will open a ticket for that one also, this way, our developers will prioritize it to a higher status
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:35 AM
We are currently working on a payment integration with Dwolla. Below are a few questions we have. Your input can help us decide what the integration will be like.
1. Would you like an option to allow ACH funding source aside from Dwolla account balance?
2. If the answer to number 1 is yes, what should happen to form submissions paid via ACH which takes days to clear?
a. Complete the submission right away; send email notifications and add the submission to my form's submission list
b. Dump the submission into the Incomplete Payments list. Once the payment is cleared, complete the submission, send email notifications, trigger webhooks (if configured) and forward data to any other integrations (such as MailChimp or Dropbox)
We are looking forward to your input.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:08 AM
We have just released Dwolla Payment Integration. Please feel free to try it.
We would also appreciate any feedback you can give with regards to the integration.
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:35 PM
Here's a blog that runs down the features of our new integration! https://www.jotform.com/blog/194-You-Can-Now-Use-JotForm-and-Dwolla-to-Process-Payments-with-No-Fees
We're really excited about it. Do you mind giving it a read? Let us know your thoughts in the comments of the blog :)