- RobertMartinezAsked on January 17, 2014 at 05:56 PM
How can I add lines to my forms to separate the modules? That way when I receive the emailed forms, the results are devided by lines.
The form is Web Page Update form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 01:53 AM
To do it, from your form notification settings (Setting Up Email Notifications):
1. Place your mouse pointer at the second column where answers tags are there.
2. Find and Click "Insert Row After" button to add another row
3. Highlight the newly added row, find and click "Merge Table Cells" button
4. Find and Click "Insert Horizontal Ruler" button to add the line
Let us know if you need further assistance.