- addcoachdianeAsked on January 17, 2014 at 06:07 PM
I run a program for students, the parents contact me by email or phone and 'sign up' i then send them an invoice, then create a word document to put their names on the program list.. i then make a 'group' in gmail for future correspondence.. i would like to find a way to sign them up so that i can have a list of all partcipants and it sync to my gmail so i am not repeating input steps
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 06:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You could try the following:
1. Create a form that can collect contact details etc - Chose from our many templates
2. Recieve emails from parents - fill them out on the form you created
3. Get this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/google_contacts, and activate it on your form
All the contacts you enter on the form will automatically go to your Gmail account. :-)
Is there a way for them to sign up by filling out the form themselves?
You could share the form you created with them, and they can sign up and all the information gets sent to your Gmail account.
You could have the form send them an invoice automatically once they sign up: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form - You can even collect the payment immediately after they sign up.
If you need assistance with any of these features and more, please let us know. Happy to help.
- addcoachdianeAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 09:57 AMThanks, great info.. i am trying to install the google app now.. i dont
understand about the Api.. when i follow the links it asks me to generate
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:24 AM
The API key is an automatically generated code that is composed by a group of digits that will allow you to connect/integrate your form witht your google contacts. To generate this API key kindly follow these steps:
1. While logged in your Jotform account go to the Account page.
2. Select the API tab.
3. Click on Create New Key button. After that the key will be generated and will appear automatically, so then copy that API key and insert it where the app is asking to.
I hope this helps. Inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.