- medialimitAsked on January 18, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Form details are not showing. I cannot edit the form....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 02:53 PM
I was able to reproduced the mentioned issue. I cloned your form https://www.jotform.com/40173808044955 but it appears empty on the form builder and only have its Name/Title, the E-mail Notification and there is saved Condition but cannot be edited also.
I will submit a bug ticket to our next level support so that it can be attended to immediately.
What I can do suggest for now is to at create a newer form that contains fields similar to this form.
We will notify you for any updates when available.
- simmsy21Answered on January 18, 2014 at 03:01 PM
Hi there - i'm having the same issue! my form has disappeared and i can't edit it.....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:04 PM
Hi, may I suggest you create your own new separate thread regarding your concern so I can also check.
Use this link to do this http://www.jotform.com/contact/
If I also found an issue on your end, then I can easily submit a separate bug ticket for it also.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:30 PM
The reported issue had been rectified.
Can you please check again on your end and report to us if issue stillpersist.
I also had already responded to your own created thread, notifying you that issue was fixed on your case also.