- TypicalSingaporeanAsked on January 18, 2014 at 01:07 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:10 PM
I suggest you review this guide on SSL forms -How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
Can you please clarify also what is your question about usernames? Are you trying to create a login form with username and password on it? Such form is not allowed and can only caused the form to be disabled by the anti-phishing system in place.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- TypicalSingaporeanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 07:00 AMFirstly, thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
Next, I am not trying to create a login form. In asianfanfics.com, a form is commonly used to receive request. I need to know their username to knowwho requested,I never asked for password.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 08:59 AM
You can create your form and ask for username on it. You can use our Text Box field. Just be specific with your field label. We do allow this type of form for as long as you don't ask personal information such as the email and its password.
- TypicalSingaporeanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 09:50 AM
- TypicalSingaporeanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 09:50 AMHowdo Ibe specific withmy field label? Use another word to replace username?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 10:05 AM
A sort of, but you can actually use "username" or similar. Or, let's say "Your asianfanfics.com username" then put a sub-label that explain the use of it.