- sugashocphotographyAsked on January 18, 2014 at 02:07 PM
I have tried to update one of my HTML text boxes and it will not update. I save the form, and click preview and it goes back to the original text.
- wegoshopAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:00 PM
I am having the same problem as well, since about 6 hours ago. There is at least one other person with the same problem. I have not submitted a ticket yet.
- sugashocphotographyAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:13 PM
How would someone submit a ticket?
- wegoshopAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Basically by posting here. Now its just a waiting game.
- DWNSAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 03:52 PM
I'm having the same problem. Something is surely not working for JotForm's end.
- wegoshopAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 04:20 PM
I might have found the problem. I had a "<hr" (horizontal rule) tag, that I put in via the text (html) editor, that though it looked fine on my form, I think the code made other parts of the form not work right. I removed the the html that had the "<hr" tag in it and replaced it with a form collapse and so far it all appears to be working. Do any of you have an <hr tag embedded into your form at all?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 04:27 PM
Are the changes related to Text (html) boxes? If so, kindly accept our apology. There was a problem about it a few hours ago, but that has been fixed since.
If not, kindly describe how the problem can be recreated, and we'll be happy to find a solution for you.