- MSUHistorianAsked on January 18, 2014 at 03:20 PM
I have the plan with 10 sub-account users. When they attempt to use the mobile app, they cannot see the forms that I've given them access to. Can sub account users see the forms on the app or does it only work for the main account holder?
Prior to upgrading to the Economy plan, one of my current sub-account users created her own account. Is there anyway to merge her current account with the new sub-account?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 04:30 PM
Can you please clarify which 'mobile app' you were referring to? We will check further once we get clarification on this. Share to us also the URL of the form they are trying to use.
There is no means to do merge accounts. BUT if your purpose is to have a copy of your sub-accounts forms, you can simply clone their form to your account.
Please refer to this guide -How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- MSUHistorianAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:35 PM
I only know of one JotForm mobile app. I downloaded it from the Google Play store.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:08 PM
The app seems to have a bug when it comes to displaying the forms a sub-user is given access to, and we apologize for this inconvenience.
Just so you know, I have already submitted a bug ticket for it. We will inform you of any updates via this thread.
As for the question about merging, well, unfortunately that isn't possible yet. I advise you to open a new thread for this request so we can assign a ticket to it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:09 PM
By the way, we'd appreciate it if you open separate threads for different issues in the future.
- MSUHistorianAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:14 PM
- MSUHistorianAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Hi! Any update on how this is progressing?
- CesarAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 11:43 PM
It appears this ticket is still in progress. Once the Dev Team has any updates on this, they will let us know through this thread. Thank you.