- konstandtAsked on January 18, 2014 at 03:28 PM
URL was embedded in the website but is not clickable
I was able to embed the form directly to the website, but not as a clickable heading to upload the form
I tried various ways of embedding..source code, directly embed, etc
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:26 PM
What's your site's URL?
- konstandtAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:40 PMMaybe I am speaking incorrectly but I mean the "http://" of my form shows up on my site when I try to bed but it is not highlighted when I roll over it and can't "click it"
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:42 PM
It would really help us understand your problem if we are able to see the page where you have tried to embed the form.
- konstandtAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 08:40 PMhttp://lisa-konstandt.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com
The section of Health Forms is where you can see the embedded form.
Thank you so much.
On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 02:20 AM
Please use this guide on how to correctly embed your form -Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
I could see that you were trying to embed this form http://form.jotform.us/form/40174208300137 , but what you have done here http://lisa-konstandt.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com/health-forms was only a text URL of the form, so, it does not embed properly.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- konstandtAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 09:40 AMOk great got it. Was able to embed form directly, but how do I make it "navigable", and rename the link "Form" and then I can click on "Form" and have it pop up then and not just be automatically populated??
Is this different than embedding? Is this transferring the source code and renaming it?
Does this make sense?
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM
- konstandtAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 08:40 AMThank you so much!