- 24-7.teamAsked on January 18, 2014 at 04:04 PM
The Jotform menu is on the top of teh page and again halfway down.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have noticed this, and have submitted a support ticket to development to address it.
In the meantime, please try updating to the latest Chrome Version.
We will update this thread once the issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Please be informed that this bug has been fixed.
Our apologies for any inconvenience which may have been caused.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM
For some unknown reason we have received an empty response form you. If you have replied from your email, please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/319348
- 24-7.teamAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 12:48 AM
I do understand that this issue is solved.
Not sure why your getting anything from us.
We do use zendesk for tickest and this issue maybe in the system.
any feeback/requests from @billmjr is also from us.
thanks for the support.