- plangincAsked on January 18, 2014 at 04:51 PM
I added the GR app and set it all up.
It "says" it's connected but when I
test it, the contact isn't added to GR.
Do you have any idea why this would
be happening? My friend logged onto
my account to be sure I set it up
properly - his is working, mine isn't?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:18 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your form where you have used the GetResponse integration?
To be clear, this is the GetResponse app integration. Is this the integration you used?
- plangincAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 08:40 PM
Yes, that is the app I used :)
I used it on
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 03:39 AM
I am not sure yet what could be the issue as I am not able to test this on your GetREsponse account.
What I suggest you do for the mean time is to make sure you are using the correct API key and username(GR nickname) when you integrate the form to GetResponse.
It is possible that your friend's account was still the account used on the integration.
Also, I noted that in your form's notification e-mail, the Sender E-mail is not properly set. Please correct this also. Refer to the image below.
Please removed and retry the integration. Make sure you are using the correct accounts.
Correct also the form's e-mail settings of the form.
Then test again.
Please inform us of the results, if it persist.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 12:53 PM
It seems you are unrelated to this thread's user and original issue so I have moved your question to this new thread here.