- visa21Asked on January 18, 2014 at 11:34 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 01:29 AM
Aside from this support forum, which will actually provide you faster response turn-around versus the e-mail, you can also send us your question via e-mail at email@example.com
If you checked your e-mail inbox recently, you should be able to have received my response to your previous question in the support forum a while ago.
Please inform us if there are issues on your form.
- visa21Answered on January 19, 2014 at 01:50 AMNew response received1) The problem now is I just cannot open any jotform webpage. I keep getting the attached message.
2) The form embedded in my website cannot be displayed.
3) The dynamic date in the condition wizard is not working in my end, but your support people keep telling me it works at your end. It must be something between the system that I used is different from your system. I just do not know how to fix this. What I am doing now is using the static date and change it everyday.
Please send me your reply by email because I cannot open any jotform webpage.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 02:47 AM
As I have mentioned on your original thread about your login issue, I was not able to reproduce the problem. I suggest we keep the discussion about your login issue using that thread here.
2.) I also responded to your thread on that here
3.) You must be referring to this thread. I suggest you update your response there also.
As I have mentioned earlier on this thread, you can also send to us via e-mail your questions.
Please do not use this thread anymore for your response on the questions you had already create a thread prevously.