- RogerYelvington01Asked on January 19, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I've tried to tweak this form with the CSS code, but haven't had any luck and am stuck. On the link, the order form I'm trying to edit is on page 7. I've attached an image on what I'm trying to get the form to look like.
Any help or advice is appreciated - or if I need to pay for these edits, please let me know and I will.
- CesarAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 12:47 PM
There is a thread already in regards to this issue. http://www.jotform.com/answers/318524. Kindly reaspond on that thread so we may assist you further. Thank you.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 19, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I can appreciate that, however I wasn't able to add my reference graphic on there unless I started a new thread.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 05:19 PM
I will get back to this form later today and pass it to you. I'll make sure to do it quickly. :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 05:26 PM
How's this: http://jotformpro.com/form/40163562991962 ? The codes injected to the form: