- mdl5046Asked on January 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM
I would like to allow customers to add multiple coupons.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 02:43 PM
This is a feature not yet implemented. I've added the ticket and if our developers find this feasible, it might get integrated soon. However, this will depend on priorities and number of people requesting the same feature
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Actually you can setup mutliple codes to your payment integration
However, only one code can be applied per submission
- limmudatlAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 01:49 PM
I am also VERY interested in multiple codes, have the developers responded to this request yet?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 01:56 PM
Yes, the feature is already added, as you can see in my screenshot , just add a new coupon code
- limmudatlAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Right, I meant the one code per submission part. Is there a way to be able to look into having more than one code accepted?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 05:10 PM
It is not possible at this time, but Jeanette submitted a feature request ticket about multiple coupons per submission.
We can not provide any ETA, but we will update this thread once we have any news.
- leonsooiAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I would like to have multiple coupons per submission too! Could I also submit a feature request ticket (to possibly increase its priority?) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 12:25 AM
This feature request has been submitted here:
That feature request will be updated if we're able to implement it. Thank you for the suggestion.
- eiermannAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 04:13 AM
I need this feature too!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 08:59 AM
One of my colleagues created a thread for your request. We will reply to you on that thread. This is the URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/517352
- cjtodd22Answered on June 07, 2017 at 02:16 AM
Over three years since mdl5046's initial request and this issue still hasn't been resolved?
Your platform absolutely crushes it! It's been a saving grace for many small businesses like mine who don't have access to the big guns.
You're 99% of the way there. Customer satisfaction needs a little bit more attention.
To better address this situation, I'll repost on the other threads...
- CharlieAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 04:51 AM
I see you have posted your message multiple times to other threads with the same topic. We appreciate replying on these threads, but it is best that you open your own thread post here in the forum for the specific concern that you have so that we can better assist you. I went ahead and open one for you. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1165846.