- credekoppAsked on January 19, 2014 at 06:38 PM
Every time I send myself a "TEST" it send the email notification that I received a form filled out to the email address that is not the one I change in the "notifications" button. Can anyone help with changing the "DEFAULT EMAIL" to something other than what the system is sending it to BECAUSE I cannot figure it out.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 07:29 PM
Hi, simply click on the upper right icon, then click on "account"
You will see the general information of your profile, and there you can edit your email and change it.
But if you are trying to change the Recipient E-mail of the notifications, simply:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change your the "Recipient E-mail"
To confirm that you will get the notifications to the new email address, you will need to submit the form on preview mode.
If you do it with the "Test Email" button the notification will got to the default email address, because when sending test emails, the email address used by the system is the user's email address set on his account.