- laszloAsked on June 29, 2011 at 09:50 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Thanks for asking. When you say "submissions form" are you referring to the same page containing the form from which the submissions came (the contact form itself) or the Submissions page accessed via the button show in the screen shot below?
- laszloAnswered on June 29, 2011 at 10:37 AM
When I mean the "contact form" it's the result form in the submissions page.
I would like a person to upload a contact picture, and have it displayed on the submissions page.
thank you for your help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 03:52 AM
Would you like to add a picture upload field to your form? To do that, simply add "File Upload" question to your form.
- PhiBetsNevadaAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 09:17 PM
I want customers to upload their picture ID. Not just upload a picture for the form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 01:58 AM
I think this specific question was answered in the original thread you opened. Please contact us if you require further assistance. Thanks!