- uwsaAsked on April 15, 2010 at 09:45 AMWhen using the form to register people for a program, is it possible to set a maximum number of people allowed to register?
- zuiderburenAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 02:49 PM
I would like to know this as well. I am using my form for teams to register for a football tournament. the number of participants is limited to 24, so I would like the form to be disabled after 24 submissions. I know I can do it myself after the 24th registrations, but I was wondering if it could be done automaticly.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 08:45 AM
No, it is not possible to limit number of submissions on a form.
You can manually disable forms from "Preferences" button on the toolbar. So, when you reach your quota, you must disable the form manually.
- jorgeantunesAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 06:06 PM
just to reenforce that this is needed :-))))
We would love to have this feature
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 06:48 PM
We will have our developers take a look at this suggestion. Thank you for your inputs.