- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on January 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM
В форме, не ставятся флажки. Точнее они ставятся, но после обновления страницы флажки исчезают.
Так же переодически форма не загружается до конца, а после ввода нестокльких поисковых запросов, идёт бесконечная загрузка страницы
- email@example.comAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:12 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Thanks for creating a thread. I went ahead and test the "flag submissions" on your form submissions page. So far on my test, it all went well. It seems everything is fine here. I was able to flag the first four of your form submissions. I keep on refreshing the page and the flagged submissions are still saved.
Can you see the flagged submissions on your form?
Do you see an error on your browser console while on your form submissions page? (Press f12 key on your keyboard to bring up the developers tool then click console tab) If yes, please copy the error shown on the console tab and paste it here.
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Yes i can see your flag,but can't delite him.
- email@example.comAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:38 AM
And can"t create the flags
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Да, я вижу что вы поставили 4 флажка. Но убрать их не могу, также как и создать новый. В чём может быть проблема? как устранить этот недостаток?
- KadeJMAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for the further clarification about this problem. I've taken a second look at the problem in addition to my colleagues response to you. I am wondering and thinking if this might be a browser issue on your end since I'm not seeing any immediate issues regarding this on our end at the moment but I will keep an eye on this furthermore. You can try clearing your browser cache to see if this makes a difference at all.
May we know which Browser/Browser Version you are using that this was happening in on your end? Additionally, can you please try accessing your Account Form Submissions from a different browser to see if this lets you flag them?
- email@example.comAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Через данный акаунт сидит 4-5 человек, Ранее они ставились на этих компьютерах и в этих браузерах. И всё-же отвечу у меня Google Chrome,Mazilla.Кэш все чистили, ноутбуки перезагружали, могу если это поможет загрузить и использовать рекомендованный вами браузер
Through this account as sitting 4-5, earlier they were placed on these computers and these browsers. And yet I have to answer Google Chrome, Mazilla.Kesh all cleaned, computer reboots, it will help if I can download and use the recommended browser you
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Thank you for your response.
Please follow @KadeJM's advice, as it is a browser issue - in relation to cache, and quite possibly the browser version.
When editing forms, Jotform works best with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
If you have any of the two, please visit this link to check whether everything is OK in terms of updates and versions.
Let us know if this helps.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 12:43 PMYOUR WEB BROWSER IS:Chrome 32 on Windows 7IS YOUR WEB BROWSER UP TO DATE?✔ Your web browser is up to date
- email@example.comAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Версия 32.0.1700.76 m
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 01:02 PM
I tried to recreate the issue on my end, but could not.
Can you please check if the changes I have made (above) reflect on your submissions page?
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:24 AM
я вижу внесенные изминения, но проблема так и осталась. Убрать флаги поставленные вами я не могу
I see introduced traits, but the problem remained. Remove flags raised you, I can"t
- email@example.comAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:30 AM
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:31 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 03:39 AM
Are you referring to this form http://www.jotform.com/31571722262348 ?
I checked the form, but it does not belong to your account email@example.com.
Are you perhaps a sub-user of the form owner? If you are, you will not be able to see the form's submissions.
Can you please provide us more details about your form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:10 AM
According to my colleague's (jonathan) findings, you are a sub-user of the account yulina and was not given write access to form and submission settings. That is the reason why your flags are not being saved.
Kindly ask the owner of the account yulina for write access (edit forms) so you can flag and unflag submissions for this particular form.