- andrewandmarionAsked on June 29, 2011 at 12:10 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 03:30 AM
The default input type is the Radio Button but you can change this to a
Check Box, Drop Down or Text Box. Whatever is the input type chosen
shall be used in the columns and rows of the Maxtrix. Unfortunately though
there is no option to combine mulitple input types in a matrix.
You will find the option to change the input type in the properties section.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- andrewandmarionAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 10:20 AMHello,
Is your form is hosted by you or is it self-hosted?
If so, our staff maintaining the server would need to update any code when Users need to be added and removed from the email list, correct?
Do you provide an Application Programming Interface (API) that allows for transfer of data to and from my existing tools/systems for further processing and analysis?
DIRECTV Creative Services
One Rockefeller Plaza | New York, NY | 10020
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:29 PM
Forms are hosted on our servers. You can probably download the form's entire source code to deploy on your website but unfortunately, the email alerts' and recipient list are handled by our server. Modifying the form's source code cannot affect this in anyway.
We do not provide an API of any kind for our product. Management of forms and form submission data can only done through our website. You can, however, have the submitted data on your forms sent directly to your server using HTTP POST request method.
To enable sending of data via http post:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences button
3. Click Advanced Settings
4. Choose Yes in the Send Post Data field
5. Click Close Settings then save your form
Hope this post is of any use to you. Feel free to contact us again if you require more assistance. Thank you and have a great day!
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:54 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)