- KrisAsked on January 20, 2014 at 06:59 PM
Orders are organized and exported by item
Is there a customized checkout so all our members can specify things like where they want to pick up?
Do you accept ChasePayment check or Dwolla?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 07:59 PM
Thank you for concacting us.
1. You can organize orders in virtually any way you would like, with many ways of exporting and manipulating submitted data.
- You could separate orders by item also by creating a form for each. Sounds like a daunting task, but Jotform makes it easy to duplicate forms, and you can embed one form into another.
2. You can add any field to the form, like an address field where users can specify where they want to pick up orders.
3. The forms can accept your customer's payments through various means: http://www.jotform.com/help/47-Order-Form-Basics
Does this clarify things? Please let us know.