- uloyalAsked on January 21, 2014 at 04:28 AM
Form Id = 40173349218453
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Did you embed your form in an email body? As far as I know, styles and scripts cannot be executed on a regular email template. Also, there are email clients that doesn't support it. The form should be loaded in the browser to avoid loosing its format and for the validation scripts to work properly.
Hope this information helps. If I have misunderstood your question, feel free to let us know here.
- uloyalAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:08 AM
Yes I embed in the email body.
And this was mailed to a gmail client and outlook client.
Both lost the styles.
It worked on iphone and ipad though "Display: None " style didn't work.
Will embedding it as pop-up or light box will work if embedded in email.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:29 AM
Yes, that is email system works as far as I know. You cannot include the form styles into a regular email. I think that is one of its limitations. The best way you can do is to hyperlink the form into a text or image so when the user clicks it, the form will open and loaded on their default browser.
- uloyalAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:43 AM
Can I use light box or pop-up?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:59 AM