- sean_academyAsked on January 21, 2014 at 09:08 AM
Hi, I have created a form and instead of embeded into a website I am just sharing the link to the form with those who are required to fillup the form. I didnt notice earier that there is a limited number of SSL submission and I have found out that I have only 2 more submissions left but 4 of them were me testing the forms. So can you please add 4 to my limit? Also can you please explain the difference between regular and SSL submission. Will it affect the performance of my fomr if I use regular submission.
Since I have already sent out the link to the form to my applicants using the SSL submission can I just change it to regular submission without giving them a new link to the form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 09:25 AM
I have manually reset your SSL counter to zero and your account is now active. Please be informed that we can reset the counter only once per account.
It is not possible to automatically accept non secure submission on a secure URL. Please try this workaround:
1. Clone your form for which you have shared the secure URL.
2. Delete all the form fields from your original form and add a text field.
3. Grab the form URL of your cloned form and add it in the text field of your new form.
Now your user will still access the old URL but it will be required for them to click on the link to access the new form. You can also embed the non secure form in iFrame but it will only work in IE and all other browser will not display non secure content inside a secure web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.