- habbespromosAsked on June 29, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Hello, I wonder if I make a form to open the poll, is I see the percent after?
I'm from Brazil I can not speak much Portuguese.
See the image below if you know not of what I'm talking about.
How do I see the result, to see the percentage?
- habbespromos4Answered on June 30, 2011 at 01:20 AM
Help me please!
- habbespromos4Answered on June 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM
- habbespromos4Answered on June 30, 2011 at 07:00 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 05:34 AM
Sorry for the late response.
At the moment JotForm does not have the option for creating polls however
you can use the Survey Tools to create a form that would gather data from
users. You can see the list of fields available for survey use from the following
Once you have created the form you can use the Visual Report to get a
Chart result of the data submitted.
1. On "My Forms" page select your form and then click "Reports"
2. Select "Visual Report Builder"
3. Click on "Edit Report" button
4. Drag and drop a "Charts" widget to your report page
5. Click on the new widget and then click on Settings icon
6. Select a field for which you would like to show percentages
7. Click on Save Report.
Hope this helps.
- habbespromos4Answered on July 01, 2011 at 04:47 PM