- smufinanceAsked on January 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM
I have an admin that when she logs into JF and clicks on the My Forms tab does not see our shared folders and her form, but the following screen attached below.
I have had her clear her cache, clear all history, cookies, sessions, restart the browser, restart her machine and when she logs in using IE she still see the above screen.
I cannot duplicate this and it's fine if she uses Chrome.
Should we recommend that our administrators not use IE for JotForm?
My admin is using:
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16750
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please click at the top of your Jotform account on the "My Forms" menu.
This will load a new Interface.
Click on the folder under "Shared with You" on the left pane as shown:
Please let us know if this helps.
- SMUJotFormAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:05 PM
Vanessa here under our main account.
The screenshot I attached is what my admin sees when she clicks on the My Forms tab/menu. :-( We can't get the Shared with you screen to appear at all. This is happening only in IE though.
Is the view that appears in the screenshot I attached (i.e., with the account info on the left) a legitimate view for JotForm? So far I've only seen it on her machine. But it might be a clue to what she has to do to get out of it.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 01:23 PM
Thank you for your response.
That is certainly unusual.
I was not able to reproduce the issue: Windows 7, IE V.10:
While Jotform Editing works best with Chrome and Firefox, you can get quite a lot done with Internet Explorer
Here is what I would suggest:
1. If you would not mind, please use either Chrome or Firefox
2. Option 1 being preferencial, please check IE through this link to find out whether you have the latest version.
3. Click on this link, and please let us know if the screen I showed you loaded.
Let us know if any sorted out the issue.
- SMUJotFormAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:25 PM
I'll have my admin use Chrome and suggest it to any of the other admins if this comes up. I'll also have her follow your instructions and see if she gets any different results.
Thanks, as always, for your help!