- manolito69Asked on January 21, 2014 at 03:09 PM
good evening, I need to put on the form "legal conditions" and when you press the text read
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 03:32 PM
Let me know what exactly it is that you need done.
Would you like to add a link to your 'legal conditions' page on your form, or do you want to add the entire text to the form itself?
I'll look forward to your answer. Thanks!
- manolito69Answered on January 21, 2014 at 04:00 PM
What is easier for the customer?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Thank you for your response.
Its always easier for the customer if they could read the legal information right there on the form.
If the information is quite extensive, then you may want to include it on a separate page for them to reference.
Here are some helpful articles that can help you achieve both options:
You can create a test form and see how both would work.
Please let us know if you hit a bump.
- manolito69Answered on January 23, 2014 at 06:51 PM
perfect, I used this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/76-Adding-a-License-Agreement-to-a-Form and works perfectly on my web.