- druidhillspreschoolAsked on January 21, 2014 at 05:13 PM
I have a registration for a school with conditional options I need to charge for. I am using Stripe to charge parents for tuition after they are enrolled, but I would also like to charge parents for all fees related to registration and those fees are conditional on the age of the child, the number of days attending, the number of children and the additional programs selected if any.
I have the conditional part set up for gathering data, but I am wondering how to set up processing fees via Stripe using this form (on a demo page for now):
I have already set up a Stripe Tuitionpay page here:
Which I have edited in Dreamweaver to style it to the site. I had thought about breaking out the levels in like manner, but I'm not sure how that would work with your conditional format setup. Any suggestions?
Druid Hills Preschool
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 07:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The stripe integration creates only one field on the form, which will mean that all the options would not be subject to conditional rules, for instance, this would could not be applied: if child is #years old, show this....
There are a number of ways in which you can implement this:
1. You can have multiple stripe payment forms for a combination of options (should they be reasonably limited)
2. You may then place these forms onto another form.
3. Using conditional logic rules, you can hide/show or manupulate these forms, for instance, you can apply this rule: if child is #years old, show this....
You can implement the stripe integration on your form as you have on this page: http://druidhillspreschool.org/tuitionpay.html, splitting the form into pages/sections or in any other arrangement.
I hope this helps.
Here are some resources that can shed more light:
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- druidhillspreschoolAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 10:45 AM
This is not our issue. The problem is not implementing conditional aspects of our forms, which we do fine, the problem is editing the output, the submissions post-submission. The payment part of the form prevents us from making any edits when we go to edit that submission. It appears to REQUIRE us to fill out the CC info again to update the changes.
Is there a way around this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM
If you mean to edit the payment part of submitted form then yes, it is not possible to edit it since the payment is already made.
So if you need to change such information you will have to submit the form again.
If you have any further questions please let us know.