- jsaffirAsked on January 21, 2014 at 07:48 PM
I can't figure out how to make the last column in matrix wider.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Hello, jsaffir. After checking your CSS injection code, I found out that your 16th column width comment lacks a forward slash before the comment.
It just shows as this right after your 15th CSS code:
*---16th column width---*/
So you should add a forward slash, before the asterisk sign.
/*---16th column width---*/
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- jsaffirAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 01:00 AMThank you for that help!! It fixed it. But then I was working with the column widths and it went back to all columns (except the last one) being the same width. This has happened to me erraticly and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:21:24 -0500
Subject: Re: How to make the last column in matrix wider.
- jsaffirAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 01:14 AM
Now I added two blank lines by pressing enter twice on top of the css code and the column widths went back to being the right widths!
- jsaffirAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 01:35 AM
Actually, just opening up the css entry panel and closing it again makes the columns go from all the same size to the specific sizes entered in the css code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 03:29 AM
I checked your form http://www.jotform.com/40140520526137 and it appears all is good now.
Kindly inform us if there are still issue.