- CrownBelieverAsked on June 30, 2011 at 06:18 AM
- allanftdAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 10:34 AM
To disable SSL submissions, just change the https:// prefix in the JotForm URL found in your embed code into http:// (without the "s").
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- ursinaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Thanks for your quick answer! I'm not finding any embedded links with that "s" anymore, so I hope I did fix the problem without knowing when excatly... I'm just a bit worried that if I overlooked something, my forms will suddenly be disabled if I have one more secure submission come in this month.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
No need to worry if you have followed the steps you will not receive any SSL submission if you have used http vs https. Inform us if you need further help.
- ursinaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 07:09 PM
Ok, thanks so much!