- DedersSPAsked on January 22, 2014 at 08:12 AM
It's displaying the message "undefined" when matrix has its property INPUT TYPE changed.
Please I need a solution fastly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 08:30 AM
I am not entirely sure what happened, but can you please try changing the input type again?
Let me know if the problem persists thereafter.
- DedersSPAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 08:44 AM
Create a matrix, try to change its property input type and you're going to find out what happens,
There's one create on the bottom, look it display inside the text box "undefined".
- DedersSPAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 08:48 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 09:27 AM
Thanks for the explanation and for sharing the form URL.
However, after checking your form I was not able to find andy Matrix table on it, so please make sure to share the URL of the correct form so that we can further investigate. Now, I made a test with one of my forms, but I did not get the same issue like you:
So, did you already try removing the matrix and readding it? if not, please give it a try, that may help.
Please inform us if the issue still persists.