- sgitnerAsked on January 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM
what about the possibility of a way for my students to upload their video not to my dropbox but to my amazon s3 account - where I have more storage capability.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM
We actually have that feature, but we uses Ink File Picker as the gateway.
1. First, you have to drag the Ink File Picker Tool to your form, it's under Widgets.
**You must have a File Picker account to proceed with the Integration. If you don't have one, please visit www.inkfilepicker.com and create an account.**
3. On the Ink File Picker Integration Wizard, enter your File Picker API Key. Click next and complete the setup.
**You can get your File Picker API Key at www.inkfilepicker.com when you log in to your account. Check this visual guide:
4. Configure your Ink File Picker account to upload the files to Amazon S3. This should be done on your File Picker account. Please refer to this visual guide:
5. Lastly, go back to your form in the form builder, right click the file picker field or click the cog icon to open it's Properties. See visual guide below:
On the properties window, go to Advanced Settings then enable Amazon S3 Upload.
Hope this helps. Should you have further questions or if you need clarification with any of the steps above, let us know here.