- pixelhausAsked on January 23, 2014 at 07:14 AM
I created a form for a client using my account but need to move that form to the client's own account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 07:44 AM
Yes it is possible to move / transfer a form from your account to another
account but it can only be done my JotForm staff.
Do get back to us which form you want to transfer and also the username of the other account, we will transfer the form.
- pixelhausAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 07:46 AM
Thanks for the quick response. From my account please can you move Passenger lift services registration to the account paulphillips
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 08:03 AM
As per your request, I have moved your form "Passenger Lift Services Product Registration" to account "paulphillips"
- TheBudAdamsAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 03:51 PM
if I have a form transferred from my account to my client's, do i have to change the embed code on their site - or will that all stay the same?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 06:40 PM
If the form is moved from one account to another, nothing needs to be changed. Since the form ID will still be the same, so will the embed code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 06:20 PM
We will resolve the issue separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1126600