- horizonbeverageAsked on January 23, 2014 at 04:12 PM
I'm wondering if there is a way to manually clear anything that has been uploaded, or if you ahve to wait until the month is up for it to empty?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Thank you for contacting us. For upload space you can reduce the space by deleting the form submission data that has the file in it but if you want to reduce the submissions count unfortunately that is not possible. Submissions count will only reset every 1st of the month while upload space consumes your webspace once you have uploaded some files into your form like images etc.
How to delete submissions:
1. Click on your forms then choose Submissions
2. You can either delete single or all submissions:
- horizonbeverageAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 08:26 AM
Great - thank you! The form I created allows people (our sales reps) to upload documents to their forms that they submit. I was looking to just reduce/remove some accumulated data for things I've already downloaded to my computer that they've uploaded to their forms.