- jeggspuehlerAsked on January 23, 2014 at 05:39 PM
If I click on "edit my form"
I keep getting the "connection was reset error"
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 06:27 PM
I cloned your form https://www.jotform.com/form/13634523796 and test editing it on my account. I was able to do so just fine. Please refer to image below
This might be an isolated issue on your form. Please try this intial troubleshooting procedures if any will help fixed the issue.
1. Clear your browser's cache. Then, close the browser.
2. Open browser and logged in again to your Jotform account. And open the form again in the form builder.
3. If the the issue persist, try some of your other forms. If the issue also happens on the other forms, report it to us.
Kindly inform us if this issue persist.Thanks.
- jeggspuehlerAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 09:27 AM
I cleared my cache this morning in Firefox. This is happening on all of my forms.
The same thing is happening in Safari too. White screen
Multiple users in the offie are seeing the same issue when logged into this account
- CesarAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 09:52 AM
I've been testing your account, by going to the Edit mode on multiple forms. But I am unable to replicate the problem. Are you and your colleagues who have tested this account under the same network?
I would suggest if possible to try accessing this site from a different location. If the site does load properly from another network, then there might be caching issue or connection issue that may need to be adressed by your IT.
Do let us know if the issue persists after trying some of the suggestions above. Thank you.
- jeggspuehlerAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM
So I tested outside of this network and all is fine.
What we have internally so far:
1. Added the site to trusted sites in security settings (no change)
2. when we remove one of the double slashes and refresh, we are able to see the form as normal
Any idea why we are suddenly getting a double slash?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Did you check if you somehow get redirected to another domain, perhaps, to jotform.us? You are connected to jotform.com which is fine, but we prefer jotform.us for USA users. You can also use jotformpro.com since you are a paid user.
Kindly try this:
1. Access jotform.us domain. Login to your account and edit one of your form. See if it comes the same blank page
2. Access jotformpro.com domain. Login to your account and edit one of your form. See if it's the same.
Double Slash has nothing to do with the issue, but I think our developers are looking into that matter. Hopefully, switching domain would fix the issue.
- jeggspuehlerAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 02:46 PM
Using the jotformpro.com domain solved my issue. Thanks!