- winwinasiaAsked on January 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
I have sent many emails yesterday. For my two jtforms called "formulaire pour decouvrirlathailande.com" and "formulaire pour decouvrirlindochine.com" the thank you message does not work!
- The layout, font and colour of the text I type does not stay even after clicking "finish" and "save"
- When people finish filling in the form, the thank you message does not appear they have to croll up again to see it.. it should appear right away
- I tried the "Clear cache" many times and it does not work, there is an error on the page.
Please, help me!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 04:25 AM
Our apologies. We've made a fix to the thank you message formatting yesterday so please kindly check and format it again if the changes doesn't get saved.
The back to top function is enabled to the form. What is your current form embed method? We recommend the iframe method: Getting the Form iFrame Code. Kindly do the changes.