- smiwbfAsked on June 30, 2011 at 03:15 PM
...to the free level again now that our traffic will drop significantly until next May?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 09:28 PM
I see now that your subscription has been cancelled and your account is scheduled to downgrade on 07/11/2011, which is the last day covered by your premium subscription.
I am not sure if it was you who cancelled your subscription, but in any case that you re-subscribe, and decide to downgrade yet again, refer to the instructions below so you can easily cancel the subscription by yourself.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance regarding anything that's related to Jotform and your account. Thank you for doing business with Jotform.