- csnyderAsked on June 30, 2011 at 03:15 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 05:44 AM
You can edit the report to get more options for the visual report.
Login to JotForm and go to the My Forms section.
1. Select a Form and choose the existing Report.
2. Click Edit at the right part of the page. A widgets pop-up will appear. Drag and dirop Charts
3. Add fields such as charts and click the gear icon to open the configuration settings
4. Click Save Report
Hope this helps.
- arpajoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 05:31 AM
Is it possible to "wrap up" the text of the question that is being made in the survey? I would like to see the full text of the question i asked above its chart in the report.
- arpajoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 05:33 AM
By the way, what are the repercussions of editing the "Entry limit"? Is it the number of people can answer that question on the survey?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 06:02 AM
Please see Aytekin's explanation in this thread of what Entry Limit does.
- arpajoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 06:04 AM
Great! Thank you